Horsham, PA | Direct Placement
We are looking for an Industrial Electrician for our facility in Horsham, PA The primary purpose of this position to perform tasks and provide services to support the plant' s production goals, overall business plans, and objectives as directed.
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through an associate’ s degree or equivalent in electronics.
- Job related experience for 3-5 years minimum .
- Working knowledge of the following areas: PLC programming/troubleshooting and high voltage experience
- Possesses an interest in and an aptitude for mechanics, electronics, and electrical.
- Complies with established job safety practices, policies, and procedures as specified in plant and corporate directives for the safe performance of the work assignment.
- Troubleshoots, adjusts, and repairs all electrical equipment, solid state circuits, circuit boards, components, logic boards, transducers, amplifiers, and complex timing and inspection devices.
- Performs preventative maintenance on assigned electrical systems and equipment.
- Identifies inefficiencies and potential electrical problems and coordinates through supervisor to resolve.
Please send your resume for consideration and we will contact you!