Lead Commercial Solar Installer
Fairfield, CT | Temp
We are looking to hire a construction project manager with minimum 5 years solar construction/operations experience. As a fast growing company, this role offers an opportunity to manage a wide array of operation related tasks and upward mobility within the company. The candidate must be well versed in large scale utility solar installations. We offer a solid base with large bonus upside for exceptional performance.
Roles and responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Field Operations Management:
- Scheduling field PM training and company visits
- Provide support to the field PM’ s by being the point of contact for all operations and engineering related questions
- Execute Turn-Key Installation services including contract negotiations
- Initiate RFQ’ s and award contracts for vendors to provide geo
technical services and/ or Pull Test services
- Company Safety Director responsibilities
- Utilize Continuous Improvement Principles to improve business processes and reduce total cost
- Drive Quality efforts to assure all of our products installed meet customer requirements
- Manage Jobsite delivery package for every project
- Lead root cause analysis relating to any late deliveries to our customers
- Regular interface with customers and vendors relating to achieving their expectations
- Travel for key customer visits and construction site visits
Skills and Education:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Utility/? commercial solar construction??
- Experience in leading remote field operation teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership, problem solving, team development, and critical thinking skills
- High level of integrity with strong emphasis on making and meeting commitments
- High sense of urgency with the ability to delegate and prioritize to meet required deadlines
- Must have construction experience and knowledge of key trades.
? Please send us your resume with references.