Butner, NC | Temp
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician with at least 2 years experience.
- Must be able to troubleshoot, maintain, and repair all production equipment with a minimum of production downtime and must be knowledgeable with hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Ability to troubleshoot Valves, pumps, solenoids.
- Capable of reading blue prints to locate parts for replacement.
- Basic electrical understanding.
- Wiring up three phase motors, Reading electrical schematics. Understanding of plc’ s a plus.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Work in both hot and cold environments.
- Work in safe manner following all osha guidelines.
- Actively look for improvements throughout the plant to increase production and safety.
This is an immediate position M-F and some Saturdays. Typical shift is 7 am -3: 30 pm. Some days may start a bit earlier depending on work load.