Kansas City, MO | Temp To Hire
We are looking for qualified and reliable Quality Inspectors for our facility in Kansas City. This key position demands clear understanding of the function and role of the Inspector in the Company business.
The Inspector shall take total charge of all Company inspection and testing procedures. These inspections and tests shall be performed in a timely and accurate manner at all times with strict adherence to Quality Assurance System procedures and standards. The Inspector is responsible for identification and trace-ability of raw materials, finished or semi-finished goods, customer material, and returned goods from receiving, through production, to disposition. The extensive responsibility of the Inspector position makes it imperative that you establish priorities, allocate your time, follow written and spoken instructions and procedures, and monitor results to keep the Quality Assurance Manager advised of any potential non-compliance, changes, or suggestions that may lead to change or modification of procedure that will improve job performance.
- The Inspector is responsible to accomplish and document, as required by standard procedure, all inspections and tests relevant to the Quality Assurance System. Inspections shall consist of:
- Receiving Inspection: Covering the inspection of raw materials, finished and semi-finished goods, customer material, serviced component material, and returned goods.
- Inspection at Set-Up: Inspection procedure at the start of any production procedure.
- Direct Production Inspection: inspection performed as a regular production operation or step.
- Line Inspection: Accomplished twice each production day on material or product in production.
- Final Inspection: Required on all finished goods prior to shipment to a customer or placement in inventory.
- Testing requirements of the Company.
- Documentation resulting from inspections and testing according to established standard procedure.
- Deviations detected through any inspection procedure must be corrected immediately or production halted by the Inspector.
- Identification and traceability of materials specified in Standard Procedure SPQA 20-500 (Traceability- Identification-Location).
- Use calibrated measuring devices in any dimensional check or inspection procedure as specified in Standard Procedure, SPQA 20-810 (Calibration – Measuring and Test Equipment)
Pay: $14.00 an hour
Send us your resume/work history in response to this ad for consideration! Or come into the office and fill out an application today!
6750 Antioch Rd.
Merriam, KS 66204