8402 Laurel Fair Circle Suite 211 Tampa, FL 33610
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with opportunity to learn and grow? Are you a multi-tasker who has Microsoft Word and Excel skills? Do you have great phone skills? Do you want to work in a professional environment with a casual atmosphere? Are you a fast learner?
We are looking for a qualified and reliable Administrative Assistant for our Tampa, FL / Lakeland, FL office. This is a great opportunity to work in the staffing industry and learn recruiting.
Bilingual (English and Spanish) is highly preferred! Staffing industry experience is a plus!
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Pay: $12 to $14 per hour, depending on experience (determined by your references)
Administrative Assistant requirements:
• Administrative experience
• Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel proficient
• Must be able to present yourself well to the public and have good customer service skills
• Must be able to multitask
• Must be computer proficient and have the ability to learn new software
Administrative Assistant job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Answering the phone / receptionist duties
• Pre-screen job applicants over the phone and in person
• Proofread resumes
• Schedule interviews with job applicants
• Run reports related to verifying and qualifying job applicants’ work histories
• Help keep the office neat and clean
• Support managers as needed
• Data Entry
• Enter job applicants into our Applicant Tracking System in a timely manner
• Accurately scan and upload documents to our Applicant Tracking System in a timely manner
• Immediate start
• Weekly pay
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits available
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call us at (813) 331-8025.