Administrative Worker and Staffing Coordinator
Fords, NJ 08863
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, personable, and reliable Administrative Worker / Staffing Coordinator for our office in Indianapolis, IN.
Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a major plus, but not a requirement.
Administrative Worker Job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Data entry
• Answering phones
Administrative worker requirements:
• At least 1 year of office/administrative experience
• Must possess a strict, high level of organization
• Experience using MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• Strong typing and data entry skills
• Strong verbal and writing communication skills
• Reliable transportation
• Must have a good attitude and be on time
Administrative worker qualifications:
• High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
• Experienced in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint at an intermediate level
• Strong verbal, written, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures including excellent grammar, spelling and composition skills
• Immediate start
• Weekly pay
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits available
To apply, email us your resume/work history, and we'll call you to schedule an interview ASAP!