Assistant Warehouse Maintenance Technician
100 Sun Polymer Dr Mooresville, IN 46158
We are looking for an assistant Maintenance Technician in the Mooresville, IN area.
Hours: 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Assistant Maintenance Technician job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Assist in managing the day-to-day and long-term maintenance
• Run service calls, repair plumbing, electric, mechanical, carpentry and various types of equipment repairs in a timely and efficient manner.
• Maintain proper scheduling of assigned duties and obtain materials to perform cost effective maintenance and repair activity.
• Report issues, problems or items affecting (or potentially affecting) proper and safe operation of equipment.
• Prioritize assigned maintenance work to properly execute emergency and/or mechanical failure response.
• Maintain proper documentation of all assigned maintenance policies, procedures and schematics.
• Maintain proper electronic record-keeping of maintenance work orders etc.
• Maintain acceptable log of planned and executed maintenance activity.
• Maintain positive working relationship with staff, vendors, suppliers, contractors and other persons associated with the company
Assistant Maintenance Technician requirements:
• Must be able to interpret equipment gauges and monitors on factory equipment
• Must possesses knowledge of the structure and function of production equipment, such as forklifts
• Must be able to identify problems or malfunctions with machinery and equipment
• Analytical thinking, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
• Must be able to work cautiously but efficiently in potentially hazardous conditions
• Must work efficiently and manage time effectively
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call us at (317) 225-5980.