350 Starke Road Carlstadt, NJ 07072
We are looking for a Batch Maker for our facility in Carlstadt, NJ.
Hours: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
The purpose and function of this job is to work in the production department and to make inks and coatings as required.
This position requires lifting 55-pound bags, moving 55-gallon drums, and wearing a full-face respirator.
Batch Maker responsibilities:
• Operating the plant equipment and mixers.
• Operating any other equipment assigned by management.
• Maintaining accurate log and records of additions.
• Using and proper storage of PPE equipment.
• Housekeeping and other related duties assigned by management.
• Work in all areas of production (Liquid, Paste, AMD, etc.)
• Assist in shipping or any other area directed by management.
Batch Maker requirements:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Demonstrated ability to work with hazardous chemicals
• Operate a Forklift safely
• Ability to use and operate computer programs such as MS Office software including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Citrix Sage
• Demonstrated ability to understand materials descriptions
• Good communication skills
• Must complete a full employment screening
• Immediate start
• Weekly pay
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits available
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call us at (732) 243-8501.