We are looking for reliable Bistro Attendants in the Livonia, MI area to join our team!
As a Bistro Attendant, you will combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude. You will possess a natural talent for customer service, as you will be interacting with guests. You will be an important part of helping to create a home-away-from-home atmosphere!
You will be cross-trained on AM and PM shifts.
Bistro Attendant job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Deliver prompt, excellent service to ensure an exceptional guest experience
• Offer helpful guidance with menu offerings, responding knowledgeably to questions
• Help with food and beverage preparation and ensure all dishes present well and are to order before serving promptly to guests
• Periodically check in to ensure guest needs are met, then graciously present an accurate check and collect payment at the conclusion of the meal
• Check with guests to ensure that they are enjoying their food/beverage and act to correct any problems
• Responsible for putting away and cleaning up the bistro area at the end of breakfast hour
• Comply with all food, safety and brand standards
• Perform other duties as requested by management
This position requires standing and walking for extended periods of time in a fast-paced environment. It also requires lifting and carrying up to 40 pounds and pushing food carts that weigh up to 100 pounds.
Bistro Attendant requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1 Year Food & Beverage experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Must have great customer service skills
• Must have a flexible schedule
• Immediate start
• Weekly pay
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits available
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call us at (248) 686-3322.
Or come into the office to apply in person! Our walk-in application hours are from 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM at:
33710 Plymouth Rd
Livonia, MI 48150