CDL-A Delivery Driver
1600 North West 163rd Street Miami, FL 33169
We are looking for a qualified and reliable Class A CDL truck driver for our facility in Miami, FL.
Home daily - regional runs - competitive pay!
This is a great full-time opportunity with a national company.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 6:00 AM start time, with overtime required
Truck Driver requirements:
• Must have at least 2 years of experience driving a tractor trailer in the past 3 years
• Valid Class A CDL and have a current DOT medical card
• Must be 21 years of age or older
• Must pass a road test
• Must complete a full employment screening
• Must have an acceptable driving record per policy
• Must achieve acceptable responses to Previous Employment Verification's
• Must be approved by the compliance department on all DOT Transportation requirements.
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to adhere to DOT rules and regulations
• Ability to safely drive both automatic and manual transmission
Truck Driver job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Safely drive a commercial motor vehicle (tractor and trailer)
• Complete deliveries on schedule and interface with customers effectively
• Assist in unloading of the vehicle
• Verify order to ensure correct products loaded
• Perform and document pre and post trip inspections and complete all necessary paperwork
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call us at (813) 331-8025.