CDL-A Truck Driver - HAZMAT
13040 Merriman, Suite 200 Livonia, MI 48150
We are looking for a Class A CDL truck driver with HAZMAT in the Livonia, MI area.
The primary responsibilities involve collection of drummed waste material from industrial clients and transfer of that material to a permitted treatment, storage, or disposal facility. Other activities include reconnaissance at industrial facilities and collection of waste material in various modes of transportation including tractor trailer, box van, tanker, vacuum, and roll-off vehicles.
Drivers often engage with customers and manage paperwork associated with the task. They will also engage in lifting and moving of heavy objects (drums and hoses), generally with mechanical advantage.
Steady work with great pay.
Truck Driver requirements:
• Must have at least 1 year of truck driving experience with a Class A CDL and HAZMAT
• Verifiable driving history
• Must be hard working and reliable
• Have a clean MVR
• Have a current DOT Medical Card
• Must complete a full employment screening
• Immediate start
• Weekly pay
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits available
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call us at (248) 686-3322.
Or come into the office to apply in person! Our walk-in application hours are from 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM at:
33710 Plymouth Rd
Livonia, MI 48150