Monroe, NJ 08831 | Temp To Hire
We' re now hiring qualified and reliable CDL-B Drivers!
Position Summary: To successfully and safely deliver products to the customers on their assigned routes.
- Operate a CDL B vehicle over varying distances between the Company facility and customer delivery and pickup locations.
- Ensure that workload that is tendered to you is completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to promote safety through a clean MVR as well as minimizing company liability through accident and injury-free performance.
- Responsible for unloading product at each delivery stop either by use of a manual or electric power jack or by hand unloading/carrying individual items to a designated location within the customer delivery location.
- Handle customer returns as per company policy.
- Delight our customers by providing superior customer service during delivery and pickup operations which includes a professional appearance and attitude; and polite and courteous disposition.
- Maintain all certifications required by DOT, FMCSA, OSHA and company safety programs
- Prepare all required assigned documentation, including daily logs and reports, in accordance with our DOT policies.
- Maintain and protect all company property entrusted to driver
What you’ ll need:
- CDL Class B License with minimum of 6 months driving experience
- Must have an excellent driving record
- Solid understanding and compliance with DOT regulations and requirements.
- Ability to work flexible hours
Why it’ s great to drive for us:
- Home on weekends
- Regular routes
- GPS provided with turn-by-turn directions
- Routine schedules
- Overtime over 40 hours
Please send us your resume for consideration!