CDL-B Truck Driver
West Haven, CT
Are you looking for a career where you can be home every night and off every weekend? Are you stuck in a position with no opportunity for advancement? Are you tired of not being able to budget your money because you don’t know if you will have guaranteed work?
We have the solution! We are a large beverage distribution company looking for experienced CDL truck drivers to make local deliveries all throughout the state based out of our West Haven, CT facility.
Hours: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Truck Driver requirements:
• A current Connecticut CDL License is mandatory - NO EXCEPTIONS
• Must complete a full employment screening
• A clean, valid CT state Driver’s License, current DOT certification, and documented safe driving record for a minimum of 3 years are required
Truck Driver job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Working as part of a team with one common goal
• Responsible for pre-trip routine including checking all fluids on truck or assigned vehicle
• Checking and verifying the accuracy of the load on the truck each day before leaving
• Must deliver products to all accounts in an efficient and timely manner
• Responsible for all invoices and receipts and must turn them in each day
• Responsible for post trip check-up routine and check-in procedure in the afternoon
• Greet and thank customers and maintain a friendly disposition
This position requires walking, sitting, lifting carrying, pushing, climbing, stooping, bending, kneeling, reaching, pulling, stacking, and standing. This position also requires repeatedly lifting up to 165 pounds.
BENEFITS FOR TRUCK DRIVER POSITION:
• Home every night/weekend
• Paid weekly
• Plenty of overtime
Please send your resume/work history in response to this ad for consideration!