CDL Delivery Driver
West Haven, CT 06516
We are looking for experienced CDL drivers at a large beverage distribution company to make local deliveries all throughout the state based out of our West Haven, CT facility.
Home every night! This is full-time, year-round work, with no seasonal lay-offs!
Hours: Tuesday to Saturday, 6:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Plenty of overtime is available, as we average 8-12 hours a day, 5-6 days a week during our busy season, which is now.
This position requires repeated heavy lifting and carrying (up to 165 pounds). It also requires walking, sitting, carrying, pushing, climbing, stooping, bending, kneeling, reaching, pulling, stacking, and standing.
Delivery Driver job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Perform pre-trip inspections, including checking all fluids on truck or assigned vehicle
• Checking and verifying the accuracy of the load on the truck each day before leaving
• Must deliver products to all accounts in an efficient and timely manner
• Responsible for all invoices and receipts and must turn them in each day
• Responsible for post trip check-up routine and check-in procedure in the afternoon
• Greet and thank customers with a friendly disposition
Delivery Driver requirements:
• Current Connecticut CDL License - NO EXCEPTIONS
• At least 6 months of verifiable CDL driving experience within the last 3 years
• Must complete a full employment screening
• A valid CT state Driver’s License, current DOT certification, and documented safe driving record a must for a minimum 3 years
• Home every night and weekend
• Weekly pay
• Plenty of overtime
• Year-round work
Please send your resume so we can call and schedule an interview.