Carpenters & Helpers
12725 Stark Rd Livonia, MI 48150
We are looking for qualified Finish/Trim Carpenters in the Livonia, MI area. We are also looking for Carpenters Helpers in the Livonia, MI area.
The ideal person for these jobs is skilled, energetic, and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
These are full-time positions with the opportunity for overtime. These jobs are temporary-to-permanent for the right people!
Pay: Depends on experience.
These jobs requires repeated heavy lifting (up to 75 pounds), working in confined spaces, and working outdoors in all weather conditions.
Carpenter/Helper job responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Rough and finish carpentry
• Painting and drywall repairs
• Plumbing and electrical
• Cabinetry and laminate repairs
• At least 2 years of verifiable carpentry (or carpentry-related) experience and work history
• Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
• Must complete a full employment screening
• Willingness to learn and follow directions, processes, and instructions as provided
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Must have the tools of your trade (hand tools and PPE)
• Have a good attitude and be on time
• Immediate start
• Weekly pay
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits available
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call us at (248) 686-3327.