Class B CDL Delivery Driver
23 Normac Road Woburn, MA 01801
We are looking for a Class B CDL delivery driver who can also assist with warehouse operations duties at our Woburn, MA distribution center.
You will be making delivering to our customers, but when you’re not making deliveries you will be helping in the warehouse.
Hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM (start and end times may vary). YOU MUST BE ABLE TO WORK FLEXIBLE HOURS (see below).
Hours will generally be 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM or 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with possible overtime. We sell to contractors who respond to disasters, so we must be available and reactive to service their work needs. We will try to give you as much advance notice as possible if your hours will change, but we can’t guarantee it. You must be able to work when needed.
This position requires repeatedly lifting up to 50 pounds.
Delivery Driver job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Read pick tickets, prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (i.e load, pack, wrap, label, ship boxes or pallets)
• Receive and process warehouse stock inventory (i.e. pick, unload, label, store)
• Use forklifts to complete necessary tasks assigned by the DC Manager or other supervisors
• Make local deliveries to customers and other assigned delivery or pick up duties
• Provide excellent customer service to everyone
• Warehouse clean up assignments: sweep, empty trash cans, stack pallets, etc.
Delivery Driver requirements:
• Valid Class B CDL
• Must be over 23 years of age
• Must have good verbal communication skills
• Must have a positive attitude and be proactive
• Must be able to work flexible hours
For consideration, please submit your resume. If you have questions, please give us a call at (919-808-1016).