564 Pine Street Middletown, CT 06457
We are looking for reliable and qualified Electricians with at least 3 years of experience for positions in the Middletown, CT!
You must be able to work independently and responsibly, and also be accountable for the work performed.
Basic control knowledge and troubleshooting skills are a plus!
Electrician job duties include, but are not limited to: Running and bending pipe, installing conduit, pulling wire, setting fixtures, starting up units, mounting units, wiring up boxes, and performing preventative and predictive maintenance.
These positions require lifting up to 50 pounds.
• At least one year of verifiable experience doing electrical work
• Must have the tools of your trade (hand tools and PPE)
• Must be able to work on ladders and lifts
• Must have a good attitude and be on time
• Valid Driver’s License & your own reliable transportation
• Immediate start
• Weekly pay
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits available
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call us at (860) 882-1180.