Forklift Operator - Order Selector
3595 NW 125th street Miami, FL 33167
We are looking for an experienced Forklift Operator who can also perform Order Selector duties at our facility in Miami, FL.
Forklift operator experience is required.
Hours: 7:00 AM until finished
You will be responsible for operating a forklift and an electric power jack. You will be selecting products (from warehouse racking), labeling, and palletizing.
The position requires using an RF scanner and a VOX audio headset, and repeatedly lifting up to 100 pounds. The position also requires bending, reaching, twisting, and retrieving items from low shelves.
This job also requires being able to work in fluctuating temperatures, including a freezer/cooler environment.
Forklift Operator / Order Selector requirements:
• Must have at least 6 months of forklift operator experience
• Must have at least 6 months of warehouse selecting experience
• Must have at least 6 months of electric pallet jack experience
• Must have strong communication skills and the ability to follow all safety regulations
• Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team
• Immediate start
• Weekly pay
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits available
Apply online or submit your resume for consideration.
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call us at (813) 331-8025.