157 Asheland Ave Asheville, NC 28801
We have immediate openings for reliable warehouse workers with Forklift Operator experience for our Asheville, NC facility!
This is an electrical supply house, you will be picking and packing orders of wire, lighting, and electrical equipment. Accurately measuring and cutting wire is a big part of this job. Previous experience with wire or electrical supplies will be a big help.
This position requires repeatedly lifting up to 50 pounds.
There are two open shifts, both Monday through Friday:
• 3:00 PM to 12:00 AM
• 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Forklift Operator job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Assemble orders for shipments
• Load/unload vehicles by hand and with forklift
• Picking/packing orders
Forklift Operator requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Valid Driver’s License
• Prior forklift experience
• Prior warehouse experience
• Must have steel-toe boots
• Must complete a full employment screening
To apply, send us your resume/work history for consideration or call (919) 808-1016.