We are looking for a Hotel Houseman in the Livonia, Mi area.
You will clean guest rooms and public spaces, be responsible for reporting maintenance issues, and handling guest requests and complaints. Ensuring confidentiality and security of guests is an important part of this position.
You must be available for all shifts, weekends and holidays.
Hotel Houseman job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Service assigned guest rooms / public space and ensure excellent quality.
• Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests at all time.
• Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas
• Use correct cleaning chemicals for designated surfaces, according to hotel guideline.
• Transport cart with cleaning supplies, amenities and linens to assigned guest rooms.
• Empty trash containers, remove all dirty Terries and replace with clean par.
• Clean bathroom mirrors, vanity, sink, toilet, shower walls, bathtub and floor.
• Replace facial, toilet tissue and bathroom amenities in correct amount and location.
• Clean closets and door tracks on check-out rooms, removing dust and debris.
• Remove dust and debris on television, clock radio, remote control and cable box.
• Vacuum carpet in guest room, polish all baseboards, ledges and corners
• Report any damages or maintenance problems to the Supervisor.
• Turn over any lost and found items from guest rooms to the Supervisor.
• The ideal candidates will have previous experience and a flexible work schedule.
Experience is hospitality is a plus. We are looking for someone who is motivated and has a strong work ethic.
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call us at (248) 686-3322.
Or come into the office to apply in person! Our walk-in application hours are from 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM at:
33710 Plymouth Rd
Livonia, MI 48150