We are looking for a Machine Operator for our facility in Dayton, NJ!
Responsible for the operation, maintenance and process management of high volume injection equipment with minimal supervision of injection employees. Must be able to process and troubleshoot both injection pail machines as well as injection cover machines efficiently. Must be able to perform as a key member in a focused team environment.
- Operate, repair, and maintenance of high volume injection equipment and the supervision of injection employees
- Provide support to Set-up Technicians, training and assisting
- Operate forklift to safely transport regrind boxes and molds
- Complete paperwork as required
- Responsible for setting up and adjusting auxiliary equipment including Heat transfer, Hot stamp, Inkjets, leak testers, handle installers, & Martins.
- Input down time reason codes and times in Shoplogix report
- Conduct minor repairs and change inserts/plates
- Assure compliance of all subordinates (Relief/Machine Operator, Material Handler) with safety rules and regulations within the assigned cell in an effort to reduce occurrence of accidents and loss time in the work place.
Please call to apply or if you have any questions 860-882-1180