303 Captain Lewis Drive Southington, CT 06489
We are looking for a qualified and reliable Administrative assistant in Southington, CT!
Job duties include, but are not limited to: answering phones and making collection calls, assisting in customer estimates, making and confirming appointments, typing/data entry, & filing.
Administrative worker requirements:
• Previous experience with Xactimate and making construction estimates required
• At least 1 year of office/administrative experience
• Experience using MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• Strong typing/data entry skills
• Strong verbal and writing communication skills
• Reliable transportation
• Must have a good attitude and be on time
Administrative worker qualifications:
• High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
• Experienced in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint at an intermediate level.
• Strong verbal, written, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures including excellent grammar, spelling and composition skills.
• Immediate start
• Weekly pay
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits available
Please apply with a resume and we will reach out to set up interviews!