80 S. Dean Street Englewood, NJ 07631 | Temp
We need a qualified and reliable Laboratory Technician for our facility in Englewood, NJ!
The job involves analytical testing of various vegetable oils using Stratas SOPs. Testing of samples at various points in the process, production samples, inbound and outbound truck and railcar samples.
Hours: 11: 00 PM to 7: 00 AM
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Communicate to management when test results indicate that corrective action is necessary.
• Prioritize samples as they arrive in the laboratory
• Complete analytical testing and paperwork in a timely manner
• Enter all analysis into database (TLC)
• Learn new procedures as necessary
• Develop a thorough understanding of laboratory processes and procedures
• Attend all training and safety meetings as scheduled
• Comply with all safety, food safety, environmental, GMP rules, regulations and policies
• Attend scheduled safety and GMP meetings
• Packaging line Quality Assurance
• Finished product and incoming material testing
• Storage of production retains
• Communicate with supervisor/lead person/Lab Supervisor of laboratory results or quality concerns
• At least three years of previous laboratory experience
• Proficient in data entry
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Must be able to use a respirator
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call us at (732) 243-8501.
Or come into the office to apply in person! Our walk-in application hours are from 9: 00 AM to 3: 30 PM at:
720 King Georges Rd
Fords, NJ 08863
Please bring two forms of ID with you.