Piscataway, NJ 08855
We are looking for qualified and reliable laborers for Assembly Jobs for a steel fabrication company in Piscataway, NJ.
Assembly job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Fabricate a large quantity of decorative entrance rails.
• Reading Blue Prints, Grinding, Drilling, Taping, and Assembly of steel parts.
• Maintaining a record of all completed work to facilitate accounting activities
• Monitoring supplies and managing inventory
• Prior experience in a shop environment or in the construction field with knowledge of hand tools a plus.
Steel-toe boots are required. All other safety equipment and PPE will be supplied.
Hours: 6:30 AM to 3:00 PM, Monday through Friday, with possible overtime
• Immediate start
• Weekly pay
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits available
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call us at (732) 243-8501.