414 Hester St San Leandro, CA 94577
Our warehouse in San Leandro deals in the handling and manufacturing of air craft materials. Employees will have the chance to work for a world leader in super alloy, aluminum and titanium investment casting. With applications in jet aircraft engines, airframes, industrial gas turbine (IGT) engines, military armaments, medical prosthesis, and many other industrial markets, we provide a wide portfolio of high-quality components, some as large as 100 inches. There are multiple positions and shifts available. Their process is simple and straight forward, while providing the right amount of work to keep your skillset growing. Providing you with a path for a better future.
- Support all maintenance tasks and participate in PM operation to eliminate production downtime.
- Ability to follow mechanical schematics from diagrams.
- Ability to understand electrical and mechanical functions.
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot electrical and mechanical issues.
- Has common knowledge of electrical and mechanical safety procedures.
- Follow safety and company regulations.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand the logic of all phases.
- Ability to properly add all the data into a computer system.
- Coordinate with supervisor for procedures and technical drawings.
- 5am shift and 1:30pm shift available.
- A wide variety of meters, scopes, leak detectors, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- All manner of power hand tools.
- Familiar with computer assisted drawing programs.
- Welder, Cutting Torch, Plasma Torch, pipe bender, Pipe Cutter/Threader, Hand Grinders and various other necessary equipment to complete assigned tasks.
- Ability to operate rented equipment not normally in plant.
- Lifting devices (Lift tables, Cranes, Forklifts, etc)
- Various handtools (Pliers, Wrench, Scrapers and Knives, Measuring devices, thermal indicators, calibration equipment, etc.)
Pay: $25-35 DOE
- Weekly pay