Onsite Account Manager
Wheeling, IL 60090
- Personifies our company at the work site.
- Nurtures, builds, and maintains strong relationships between the client and our company.
- Anticipates staffing requirements and expectations and develops value-added services to support changing client needs.
- Coordinates activities to fulfill client needs, including as appropriate the recruitment, screening, interviewing, and hiring of individuals for assignment.
- Maintains all support functions for field employees at client site, including but not limited to timekeeping system, payroll and attendance reports, invoicing, productivity reports, field employee orientations and performance evaluations, and exit interviews.
- Attends and participates in internal training programs when offered.
- Makes frequent rounds of the facility to ensure proper operation of equipment, materials storage and handling, cleanliness, safety, and environmental compliance.
- Fosters and works within an environment of teamwork and cooperation and a culture of workplace safety.
- Manages field employee employment at the site, including coaching, counseling, and removal from assignment.
- Facilitates on-site events for field employees on site, including but not limited to recognition and retention programs, safety awareness programs, and co-sponsored social events.
- Facilitates the initial treatment and reporting of workers’ compensation incidents at the site.
- Communicates regularly with branch and/or area management concerning status of account
- Documents all transactions thoroughly, as required by branch model and brand SOP’s.
- Participates in scheduled service reviews at client site.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Able to have some flexibility in schedule
- Exceptional communication skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel - Strong Reporting Skills Required
- Well-developed problem-solving skills
- High levels of motivation and self-direction
- Ability to work after hours and on weekends if necessary
- Ability to walk the facility floor frequently throughout a shift
- Ability to work alone and keep motivated, as well as with a team