Packaging Line Worker
NA Benicia, CA
We are looking for several Packaging Associates to help on our production lines in Benicia, CA
Pay Rate - $13/hour
Shift Times - Day shift and Swing shift available
- Work on production lines to fill, label, and package powders into jugs, bags, and boxes.
- Work at scheduled production pace.
- Learn and operate production equipment based on training and management approval.
- Help other line personnel to respond to line bottlenecks.
- Work with management and team to perform quick changeovers and to limit downtime.
- Work with management and production team to attain team and company goals.
- Help production team continuously improve on product quality, cost, delivery and safety.
- Follow employee training including GMP, job skill, safety, and improvement oriented training.
- Clean equipment and production area as scheduled and when necessary.
- Be on time to work and maintain good attendance.
- May be required to work daily overtime and weekends as business demands necessitate.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keys to Success:
- Be able to listen, understand and respond well to direction.
- Be able to read production documentation to insure product integrity.
- Be self-driven and motivated to learn as much as possible.
- Work well with others and contribute to a positive environment.
- Maintain a good work pace based on equipment driven speeds.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule including daily overtime and weekends.
- Must be able to walk and stand on a constant basis (minimum 8 hours per shift).
- Must be able to lift and carry items weighing up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis (3 to 6 hours per shift).
Opportunity for Growth - Include becoming a shift lead, a training lead, or a machine operator
Please submit your resume or job history and we will contact you ASAP.