Plant Maintenance Worker
6461 Saguaro Ct Indianapolis, IN 46268 | Temp
We are looking for qualified and reliable Plant Maintenance Workers for our facility in Louisville, KY.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Must be able to troubleshoot all aspects of maintenance (example: mechanical, electrical, hydraulics and pneumatics)
• Ability to be called to any machine center and troubleshoot the problem task at hand.
• Must report all problems to the Maintenance Manager.
• Maintenance employee will follow all safety procedures stated in hand book including LOTO every time he is working on machine.
• Responsible for overseeing that all work is being done correctly and in a safe manner.
• Maintenance is responsible for housekeeping in the shop and after work on the floor is completed (example: picking up rags, corrugated and all tools).
• Maintenance is responsible for answering all calls and knows the status of all machines through the course of the day.
• Spend 85% of the day on the floor overseeing machine centers and 15% of the day completing paper work.
• Communicate to the oncoming shift any problems that may need attention.
• Work with Manager to coordinate all jobs and make sure they are completed in a timely manner.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call us at (317) 225-5980.
Or come into the office to apply in person! Our walk-in application hours are from 8: 30 AM to 10: 30 AM at, and again between 1: 00 PM and 3: 00 PM at:
5545 W Raymond St
Indianapolis, IN 46241
Please bring two forms of ID with you.