5901 Northwoods Business Parkway Ste G Charlotte, NC 28269
We are looking for a qualified and reliable Plumbing Foreperson for our facility in Charlotte!
Candidates will supervise plumbers, mechanics, and helpers. They will also ensure the installation, maintenance, and repair of all plumbing-related systems.
Supervisory experience is a plus!
Pay: Depends on experience
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Review of project specifications to determine materials, equipment, supplies and/or labor needed to complete the project in accordance with established time frame.
• Will coordinate the transportation and delivery of materials to the job site.
• Select materials and hardware; ensure time and labor estimates are accurate.
• Review blueprints and building codes/specifications to determine work details and procedures.
• Supervise plumbers, mechanics, helpers and any other assigned worker to ensure work is being performed to project specifications, as well as in a safe manner.
• Coordinate activities of plumbers and helpers with other skilled trades assigned to multi-craft projects.
• Attend project meetings on a regular basis.
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Minimum five years previous work experience as a plumber' s mechanic in commercial or light industrial settings
• Ability to use power tools and equipment commonly used in the construction trade in a safe manner
Please submit your resume for consideration! If you have questions about the position, call Jamie at (919) 808-1010.