Press Machine Operator & Welder
118 Wheeler St LaVergne, TN 37086
We need a reliable Machine Operator/ Sorters in the La Vergne, TN area.
You will be setting up and operating press machinery. You will be operating machines that require both physical/manual input and computer-controlled equipment. You will also help with basic troubleshooting and material moving when needed
Machine Operator job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Setting up and Operating production equipment
• Following Proper Safety Guidelines at all times
• Using computers to set operating parameters on equipment
• Tracking and reporting production output, and errors
• Basic Troubleshooting
• General housekeeping, maintenance, and cleaning duties
Welder job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Cutting and joining metal parts for fabrication or repair
• Design and fabrication of equipment/parts from specifications, calculations, measuring devices, drawings, etc.
• At least 1 year of welding experience
• Working knowledge of properties and characteristics of metals in order to cut, weld, and form objects, and of various welding fluxes and rods
• Ability to follow and adhere to strict safety guidelines
• Ability to use various manual and power tools
• Experienced motor vehicle operator
FAST APPLICATION - APPLY ON YOUR PHONE
• Immediate start
• Weekly pay
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits available
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call us at (615) 257-1525.