100 Sun Polymer Dr Mooresville, IN 46158
We are looking for Production Operators at our Mooresville, IN warehouse facility.
Shift: Rotating Shift, 2-3-2, off every other weekend
Time: 5am-5pm, Overtime after 40
Pay: $16 an hour
- Safely handling raw, dry and chemical materials (respirators provided on site when needed)
- Walking up and down stairs, this department is 3 floors
- Receiving trucks of raw, dry and chemical materials
- Heavy lifting, up to 50 lbs.
- Handling waste water trucks
- Working around 500 degree hot resin kettles/reactors
- Training and being certified on operating a sit-down forklift and pallet jack
- Working with valves, pumps, gauges and other moving equipment
- Learning overhead crane operations and controls
- Moving materials from one destination to another on a sit-down forklift
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or GED required
- Machine operation experience preferred
- Working hours will be spent in factory and warehouse
- Will be required to stand for long periods of time
- Moderate to heavy physical activity such as walking and lifting up to 75 pounds
- May also engage in frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pulling of parts and part containers
Please submit your resume for consideration!