Production Team Leader - Bilingual
100 Sun Polymer Dr Mooresville, IN 46158
We are looking for a Production/Manufacturing Team Leader to oversee the process, train operators, and manage the standard operations of manufacturing.
You will be responsible for loading of raw materials, mixing, controls, and testing along with managing production operators/staff. You will be responsible for enforcing company initiatives, policies, rules, and regulations, and motivating the workforce to meet company goals. You must adhere to policies for human safety; oversee product-quality testing; record and report data; as well as present ideas to improve manufacturing efficiency in terms of product quality, customer satisfaction, environmental safety, and worker safety.
This position requires the ability to read, write, and speak both English and Spanish.
Production Team Leader requirements:
• High School diploma or GED required.
• At least 5 years of manufacturing experience
• Ability to read, understand, interpret, and communicate oral, and written instruction in English and Spanish.
• Ability to work well with people, maintain approach ability, and foster a positive work environment.
• Ability to identify, and trouble shoot problems with resolution ability.
• Ability to carry out detailed written, and oral instructions.
• Experience operating a sit-down and/or other forklift equipment.
• Must be approachable, and ability to respond to adversity.
• Immediate start
• Weekly pay
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits available
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call us at (317) 225-5980.