Production Worker - Batch Maker
350 Starke Road Carlstadt, NJ 07072 | Temp To Hire
We need a qualified and reliable Production Associate / Batch Maker for our facility in Carlstadt.
Candidates will be working in the production department making inks and coatings.
Candidates must be able to work some overtime as needed, including some Saturdays
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Hours: Typical hours are either 8: 00 AM to 4: 30 PM, or 9: 30 AM to 6: 00 PM.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Operating plant equipment and mixers
• Operating any other equipment assigned by management
• Maintaining accurate log and records of additions
• Using and proper storage of PPE
• Housekeeping and other related duties assigned by management
• Work in all areas of production (Liquid, Paste, AMD, etc.)
• Assist in shipping or any other area directed by management
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must be able to read, write, add, subtract, multiply, and divide proficiently
• Must be able to operate a forklift safely
• Must be able to lift up to 55 pounds and move 55-gallon drums
• Must be able to use MS Office software and Citrix Sage
• Must be able to wear a full face respirator
• Good communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to understand materials descriptions
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call us at (732) 243-8501.