Production Worker/Batch Maker
350 Starke Road Carlstadt, NJ 07072
We are looking for a Production Worker / Batch Maker for our facility in Carlstadt, NJ. You will be working in the Production Department making inks and coatings.
This job requires repeatedly lifting up to 55 pounds and moving 55-gallon drums. This job also requires wearing a full-face respirator.
Hours: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Batch Maker responsibilities:
• Operating the plant equipment and mixers.
• Operating any other equipment assigned by management.
• Maintaining accurate log and records of additions.
• Using and proper storage of PPE equipment.
• Housekeeping and other related duties assigned by management.
• Work in all areas of production (Liquid, Paste, AMD, etc.)
• Assist in shipping or any other area directed by management.
Batch Maker requirements:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Read, write, add, subtract, multiply, and divide proficiently
• Demonstrated ability to work with hazardous chemicals
• Operate a forklift safely
• Ability to use and operate computer programs such as MS Office software including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Citrix Sage
• Demonstrated ability to understand materials descriptions.
• Good communication skills
• Immediate start
• Weekly pay
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits available
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call us at (732) 243-8501.