Production Worker/Batch Maker
350 Starke Road Carlstadt, NJ 07072
We need a reliable Production Worker / Batch Maker for our facility in Carlstadt, NJ!
Hours: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday, with some overtime and some Saturdays as needed.
You will be work in our production department making inks and coatings. This position requires repeatedly lifting up to 55 pounds and moving 55-gallon drums. This position requires safely working with hazardous chemicals, wearing a full-face respirator, and safely operating a forklift.
Production Worker / Batch Maker responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Operating the plant equipment and mixers
• Maintaining accurate log and records of additions
• Using and properly storing PPE
• Housekeeping and other cleaning duties
• Assisting in shipping or other departments as assigned
Production Worker / Batch Maker requirements:
• An up-to-date resume in Word.doc format is required!
• High school diploma or GED
• Read, write, add, subtract, multiply, and divide proficiently
• Must be computer proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as Citrix Sage)
• Must have good communication skills
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call us at (732) 243-8501.