100 Sun Polymer Dr Mooresville, IN 46158
Production/ Tender Operator
4-days on/4-Days Off 5:00 PM – 5:00 AM
· Safely handle raw dry and chemical materials. (Labeled)
· The department has three floors. (that involves walking up and down stairs)
· Train on receiving trucks for dry and chemical raw materials. (lifting)
· Handle waste water trucks.
· Wear a respirator on second stage. (covers your face, so you don't breathe harmful chemicals)
· Working around 500 degree hot resin kettles/Reactors.
· This position requires all operators to train, and certify operating a sit-down forklift and pallet jack.
· He or she will work with valves, pumps, and gauges, and other moving equipment.
· Learn Overhead Crane operations, and controls.
· Move materials from one destination to another on a sit-down forklift