Spring Hill, KS
We are currently looking for multiple Production Workers for our facility in Spring Hill, KS.
You will be responsible for working both in the Mixing or Production Departments.
The Mixing department is responsible for associated controls and instrumentation to transfer the raw materials to the mixing equipment and the prepared product to the packaging area. The Production department is responsible for packaging and palletizing the product.
Hours: 4:30 AM to 5:00 PM, or 4:30 PM to 5:00 AM
You will be working with heavy stationary and/or moving equipment and conveyors. Concentration on the tasks at hand, as well as an awareness of the overall operation, is important.
Production Worker job duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Operating, monitoring and adjusting the equipment along the packaging lines
• Adding/removing supplies and/or product from line
• Inspecting product before, during and after filling
• Performing quality checks
• Making equipment adjustments
• Clearing jams
• Operating the palletizer
• Entering data in computer and monitoring the instrumentation including computer
• Troubleshooting the pneumatic, mechanical and electrical equipment
• Providing routine and preventative maintenance
• Providing housekeeping to the equipment and work area.
• Prepare reports, training manuals and conduct training sessions
This is a temp-to-permanent position for the right person! If you accept a permanent position you will
receive a comprehensive benefit package, quarterly bonus incentive, and opportunity for career advancement!
This position requires repeatedly lifting up to 50 pounds, and working in a non-climate-controlled environment.
Production Worker requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must be able to work any shift. 12-hour shift schedule; day shifts 4:30 AM to 5:00 PM; night shifts 4:30 PM to 5:00 AM.
Please send us your resume for review!