Spring Hill, KS
We are currently looking for Production Workers for our facility in Spring Hill, KS.
You will be responsible for mixing and production and may work in the Mixing or Production departments. These positions require any or all of the following job duties: moving raw materials, working with conveyors and heavy equipment (both stationary and moving), packaging products, and palletizing products. These positions require concentration and a high level of awareness.
This position requires repeatedly lifting up to 50 pounds, as well as working in a non-climate-controlled environment.
These are temporary-to-permanent positions for the right people, with opportunities for benefits, a quarterly bonus, and career advancement.
We have two shifts, with varying availability:
• Day: 4:30 AM to 5:00 PM
• Night: 4:30 PM to 5:00 AM
Production Worker job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Operating, monitoring and adjusting the equipment
• Adding/removing supplies and/or product from a production line
• Inspecting product before, during and after filling
• Performing quality checks
• Making equipment adjustments
• Clearing jams
• Operating a palletizer
• Data entry and monitoring instrumentation
• Troubleshooting pneumatic, mechanical and electrical equipment
• Providing routine and preventative maintenance
• Providing housekeeping to the equipment and work area
• Preparing reports, training manuals, and conducting training sessions
Production Worker requirements:
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
Please send us your resume for review.