Project Manager with Remediation and Construction Experience
13040 Merriman, Suite 200 Livonia, MI 48150
We are looking for qualified Project Manager/Heavy Equipment Operators in the Livonia, MI area. The ideal person for this job is skilled, energetic, and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
This is a full-time position, and is temporary-to-permanent for the right person. This job also has the opportunity for overtime.
We are looking for well-qualified people who have vast knowledge of environmental regulations, an understanding of chemical properties, waste management and handling, as well as experience with heavy equipment.
You must hold or be willing to obtain a CDL with all applicable endorsements.
40-hour HAZWOPER and UST experience a plus.
This position requires repeatedly lifting up to 75 pounds and working in all kinds of weather conditions. It also requires driving/operating equipment safely and cautiously.
Project Manager responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Project Management
• Customer Relations
• Heavy Equipment Operations (front end loader, Bobcat, excavator, etc.)
Project Manager qualifications:
• At least 2 years of related experience is required
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail
• Able to drive safely and cautiously.
• Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
• Willingness to learn and follow directions, processes, and instructions
• Must complete a full employment screening
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call us at (248) 686-3322.
Or come into the office to apply in person! Our walk-in application hours are from 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM at:
33710 Plymouth Rd
Livonia, MI 48150