Quality Control Tech Lead
3701 E Columbus Dr Tampa, FL 33605
We are looking for Quality Control Lead Technician in the Tampa, FL area.
We are looking for someone with strong communication skills, strong organizational skills, and strong customer service skills.
Hours: 5:30 PM start
Quality Control Technician job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Maintains and reports product conformance to engineering and customer specifications.
through inspection of raw materials, works in process and finished goods inventories.
• Reviews production process for conformance to quality standards.
• Reports and tracks any significant deviations from quality standards and recommends
corrective action to appropriate management.
• Establishes and presents regular training for employees on quality issues, and develops
programs to encourage each employee to perform quality control as part of operations.
• Participates in new product development to ensure proper quality assurance and control
plans can be implemented prior to beginning production.
• Visits suppliers to review quality concerns and issues to minimize inspection
• Determines validity of customer complaints via customer contact, blueprint interpretation
and/or inspection of returned goods.
• Completes quality surveys received from current or potential customers.
• Acts as liaison for all matters relating to quality of produced goods.
• Ensures compliance with established policies and procedures paying special attention to
• Develops and maintains an effective organization through the selection, training,
compensation, motivation, termination and review of all assigned employees.
• Develops and maintains a program for sound employee relations with assigned
• Provides guidance and direction to employees to assist them in their professional
• Supervises other Quality Assurance Techs/Inspectors to ensure performance of all
internal and external quality checks and procedures.