Selling Branch Manager
New York, NY
We are looking for a Selling Branch Manager who will also have sales and lead generation responsibilities.
Our company specializes in construction, trucking/distribution, and warehouse job placements. We need a candidate with experience in any or all of these industries.
The Selling Branch Manager is responsible for providing leadership in the local market to plan and organize operational activities and execute the sales strategy. The position is responsible for the achievement of sales goals and contributing to profits through business development growth for both of current and prospective customers.
The Selling Branch Manager is also responsible for implementing and ensuring the integrity of operational standards and processes, project management support, worker pool management, and supervising office operations.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for office profitability, worker pool availability, and office safety results. Perform site inspections and work with the company Risk Management Department and Safety Department to deliver on going field worker safety training.
• Plan and contribute to project management for customers. Build long term relationships when possible to continue the relationship and grow the customer base.
• Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization' s policies and applicable laws.
• Oversee the supervision of field workers by office personnel. Monitor controllable expenses including classified advertising, premiums, entertainment, reimbursable expenses and supplies.
• Oversee all office level administrative duties while ensuring integrity, including managing field employee payroll
• Participate in sales meetings with potential customers as subject matter expert for workforce management
• Handle complaints, settle disputes, and resolve grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
Benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, vision
• 401k plan
Salary: Depends on experience