Selling Branch Manager
We are looking for a Selling Branch Manager for our office in Fords, NJ.
We are a staffing company that specializes in placing workers in jobs in these industries: Warehousing and distribution, trucking, construction, and skilled trades.
Someone with experience in any of these industries will have a big advantage in the Selling Branch Manager position.
The ideal person for this job is someone who is motivated and organized.
Pay: Depends on experience.
You won’t only be responsible for administrative and operational duties in the office. A big part of this job will involve going out to find new staffing clients for your branch office. The sales portion of the this job will involve prospecting for new clients, cold-calling potential clients, and going out on sales calls to meet with potential clients face-to-face.
You will also be responsible with maintaining business relationships with the office’s current staffing clients.
Selling Branch Manager job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Overseeing branch operations
• Developing and maintaining client relationships
• Actively prospecting for and meeting with potential new staffing clients
• Organizing candidate and client data in our CRM / ATS
Selling Branch Manager requirements:
• Must be able to present yourself well to clients and candidates
• Valid Driver's License
• Must work proactively, be self-motivated, and able to work independently as well as part of a team
• Must be comfortable with handling both the operational duties of the office AND the sales duties of the position You MUST be proficient at both parts of the job
• Sales background
• Must have strong leadership skills
• Must have a positive attitude
• Computer competency
Selling Branch Manager preferred experience:
• Staffing industry experience
• Distribution, logistics, transportation, and/or construction industry experience
• 401k Plan
• Select paid holidays
To apply, submit your resume and work history, and we will call you to schedule an interview.