Senior HVAC Technician
6650 Ramsey St. Fayetteville, NC 28311
We’re looking for a qualified HVAC Service Technician.
Pay: Depends on experience.
This position requires that you live within 1-hour travel time to Fayetteville, NC.
You will be servicing and repairing heating, ventilating, air conditioning systems, and related environmental-control systems using knowledge of heating and refrigeration theory, pipefitting. Will work with centrifugal/reciprocating and screw chillers, cooling towers, varied air distribution systems, pumps and both package and split DX equipment.
Previous management or supervisory experience is a plus. Computer skills in Microsoft Office and in various operating systems is a plus. HVAC license a plus.
HVAC Technician job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Replacing or repairing compressor and condenser units
• Fabricate, assemble, and install ductwork and chassis parts, using portable metalworking tools
• Joining tubing or pipes to various refrigerating units by means of sleeves, couplings, or unions, and soldering joints, using torch, forming complete circuit for refrigerant
• Repairing or replacing motors, compressors, temperature controls, humidity controls, and circulating-ventilation fans to control panels and connects control panels to power source
• Repairing leaks, leak testing & adding Freon gas to build up prescribed operating pressure on all systems
• Replacing defective breaker controls, thermostats, switches, fuses, and electrical wiring to repair installed units, using electrician's hand tools and test equipment
• May repair and service air-conditioners, ranging from one or more tons cooling capacity
HVAC Technician requirements:
• Universal CFC certification
• High school diploma or equivalent
• At least 4 years commercial HVACR experience
• Valid Driver’s License
• Must complete a full employment screening
• You must be available for some overtime/weekend work
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call us at (919) 808-1010.