Shipping Clerk - Data Entry Clerk
80 S. Dean Street Englewood, NJ 07631
We are looking for a qualified and reliable Shipping Clerk who can also perform data entry duties to work in the shipping department of our facility in Englewood, NJ. This job is temp-to-permanent for the right person!
Hours: 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM, with possible overtime and some Saturdays
Shipping Receiving Clerk / Data Entry Clerk job duties generally include, but are not limited to:
• Reading customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisition orders
• Conveying materials or items from receiving to storage areas. or to other designated
• Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins
• Marking materials with identifying information.
• Recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed
• Weighing or counting items to ensure conformance to company standards
Shipping Receiving Clerk / Data Entry Clerk requirements:
• Steel-toe boots are required
• Good attention to detail and excellent data entry skills
• Must have your own reliable transportation
• Must have a good attitude and be on time
• A resume is required for consideration
• Immediate start
• Weekly pay
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits available
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call us at (732) 243-8501.