Staffing Sales Manager - Blue-Collar Industries
4625 Creekstone Drive, Suite 130 Durham, NC 27703
Are you tired of the trucking, trades, or warehousing industries? We have a job opportunity for someone who has experience doing this type of work and who’s now ready for a career change.
Spec On The Job (a staffing company that specializes in truck drivers, warehouse workers, construction workers, and tradespeople) has an opening for a Manager for our office in Durham, NC
The most successful person in this position will be someone who has a background in construction, trucking, warehousing, or skilled trades with an ability to handle outside sales.
We are NOT looking for just anyone with management or sales experience in the corporate world. We need someone who can “talk the talk” when it comes to working with clients in blue-collar industries and with laborers who are going to go out on these types of jobs.
Salary: Depends on experience.
Responsibilities of the Staffing Manager - Blue-Collar Industries:
• Spend 60% of your time performing sales calls (both inside and outside)
• Spend the other portion of your time managing the office and delivering an exceptional customer experience to current clients
• Ability handle client issues and concerns
• Talk to candidates over the phone and in-person and guide them through the application process
• Coordinate with clients and candidates to get workers out to job sites
• Various administrative duties involved with managing the branch office as a whole (including internal employees)
Requirements of the Staffing Manager - Blue-Collar Industries:
• High school diploma
• Possess a background in construction, trucking, warehousing, or skilled trades
• Ability to handle outside sales
• Valid Driver’s License
• Strong computer skills
• Good phone skills
• Must be organized and self-motivated
• Must be able to present yourself well to clients and customers
Please submit your resume and work history, and we will contact you to set up an interview.