Vehicle Loader and Unloader
626 Enon Springs Rd. East Smyrna, TN 37167 | Temp
We need reliable workers with a current and valid Driver' s License to prepare cars for loading and unloading from rail cars.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
Prepare rail cars for loading/unloading by placing deck plates (50 pounds), bridge plates, and portable ramps. Drive vehicle onto and off rail cars as required. Secure vehicles in preparation for transportation. Release ties in order to unload vehicles from the rail cars.
• Will be expected to work outdoors throughout the year, even in extreme temperatures
• Must be able to pick up 50 pounds above your head, climb, bend, and squat frequently
• Must be able to follow both verbal and written instructions
• Must be able to work as a member of a team
• Must have a Valid Driver’ s License and a good driving record
• Must be able to work mandatory overtime
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call Melodi at (615) 257-1525.
Or come into the office to apply in person! Our walk-in application hours are from 8: 30 AM to 10: 30 AM, and again between 1: 00 PM and 3: 00 PM at:
199 Enon Springs Rd West
Smyrna, TN 37167