8060 East 88th Street Indianapolis, IN 46256
We are looking for Warehouse Clerk in the Indianapolis, IN area who has forklift experience.
Hours: 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM (with flexibility on the end time), Monday through Friday.
This position requires bending, stooping, reaching, standing, using stairs, and moving from one building to another. This job also requires repeated heavy lifting (up to 60 pounds).
Warehouse Clerk job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Load and unload orders using a forklift
• Pull and stage orders for shipment
• Read a tape measure and cut materials to length
• Order supplies and maintain supply levels
• Inspect stock items for wear or defects and report any damage to supervisors
• Maintain a clean outdoor campus area
• Monitors equipment / processes and report problems to supervisors
• Keep warehouse clean and organized
Warehouse Clerk requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• High degree of accuracy and exactness is extremely important
• Ability to communicate professionally with external and internal customers
• Take a proactive approach to potential problems
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Immediate start
• Weekly pay
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits available
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call us at (317) 225-5980.
Or come into the office to apply in person! Our walk-in application hours are from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM at, and again between 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM at:
5545 W Raymond St
Indianapolis, IN 46241