Warehouse Sanitation Worker
80 S. Dean Street Englewood, NJ 07631 | Temp To Hire
We need Warehouse Workers to perform sanitation and cleaning duties at our facility in Englewood!
Shift: 8: 30 PM to 5: 00 AM, Monday through Friday. Must be available to work overtime and weekends as necessary.
Candidates will be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing all equipment in a food manufacturing facility.
• Performs all tasks and duties required to insure equipment is cleaned, sanitized and operational for the next production run.
• Maintains facility per Master Sanitation Schedule.
• Knows and understands the operation and function of all sanitation cleaning equipment.
• Knows the purpose and usage rate of all sanitizers and cleaning solutions.
• Insures all personal safety equipment is in good repair and maintains proper usage.
• Communicates with co-workers and supervision all information relevant to the cleaning process.
• Keeps all equipment and work areas clean and free of debris.
• Keeps accurate cleaning records of equipment and areas in accordance with SSOP’ s
• Knows and understands the operation and function of all plant waste removal equipment.
• Operates sanitation/cleaning equipment such as but not limited to; floor scrubbers, vacuum cleaners, pressure washers, and steam cleaners.
• High School diploma is required with desired experience
• Experience in food preparation or industrial setting preferred. 1 year of similar experience is preferred.
• Ability to assemble/disassemble production equipment to properly clean
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call us at (732) 243-8501.
Or come into the office to apply in person! Our walk-in application hours are from 9: 00 AM to 3: 30 PM at:
720 King Georges Rd
Fords, NJ 08863