53 Summit Lock Rd Westfield, MA 01085
We are looking for experienced Warehouse Supervisors in Westfield, MA. You would be responsible for the daily oversight of operations of the warehouse employees and ensuring daily compliance with all company policies. This is a grocery supply warehouse.
We have First and Second Shift positions open!
Experience needed for a Warehouse Supervisor:
• Team lead or supervisory experience managing 15 or more associates is highly desired.
• Knowledge of warehouse safety regulatory standards
• Exposure to Warehouse Management Systems; voice recognition, inventory control, labor management is a plus
• Food Safety and HACCP certifications are helpful
Warehouse Supervisor requirements:
• Prior experience as a warehouse worker or supervisor (at least 2 years)
• High school diploma or GED is required; a 2-4 year degree is preferred
• Leadership abilities are required
• Must complete a full employment screening
• Bilingual language skills will be preferred
• Immediate start
• Weekly pay
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits available
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call Aaron at (919) 808-1016.
Or submit your resume in response to this ad and we will call you for an interview.