Warehouse Worker - Receiver
9365 Laredo Ave Fort Myers, FL 33905
We are looking for Warehouse Workers / Receivers in the Fort Myers, FL area! This is a full-time position. Forklift experience is a BIG plus!
This job is temporary-to-permanent for the right person.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM. Overtime pay after 40 hours is time and half!
You must be available to start IMMEDIATELY!
This is a fast-paced, labor-intensive job with an opportunity to advance and become a full-time, permanent employee with a great national company! This position requires repeatedly lifting up to 50 pounds throughout the day, as well as lifting, standing, bending, and reaching for extended periods of time.
Warehouse Worker duties include, but are not limited to:
• Unload tires from vehicles
• Check and verify accuracy and packing
• Perform counting, tallying, and marking of inventory and control documents
• Operate a pallet jacks and other equipment while ensuring all safety guidelines are met
• Participate in cycle and/or annual physical inventories
• Safely palletizing, re-palletizing, and restack tires
Warehouse Worker requirements:
• At least 6 months of warehouse experience
• Must complete a full employment screening
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call us at (813) 331-8025.